pNFS/Flexfiles testing at Oct. Bakeathon

Hi,

Tom has a few IETF drafts describing changes that I believe are
aimed at improving pNFS Flex Files layout.

I was wondering if implementations of any of these will be
available at the Oct. Bakeathon?

I have not implemented any of them as yet, but I might have
time to do an experimental implementation of some of them
for the Oct. Bakeathon, if there will be implementations to test
against.

Thanks for any info, rick