Spring Virtual Bakeathon

Hello All,

Red Hat is considering hosting a spring bakeathon,
virtually (since a lot of us don't have travel budgets,
including Red Hat).

But before we build the network, I wanted to take the
pulse of the community.... Do people still find these
events useful? Is it worth people's time? I say YES
to both those questions... but that is just me :-)

I would also like to attract new participants,
hopefully some cloud vendors would be good,
but any type of new attendance would be good too!
We'll be more that willing to tailor the event
to help make that happen.

So if anybody has contacts in those areas and are
willing to share, please let me know... I will do
the leg work.

We were thinking the last week in March (27 -31).
But being virtual... that is an open date.

So please let me know, on list or off list.

Again just tying to see if is  still a pulse for
these types of events.. I hope so  because
Red Hat is more that willing to host them!!

Also any likely new participants... please
send them my way.

steved.