Re: NFS server regression in kernel 5.13 (tested w/ 5.13.9)

> On Sep 15, 2021, at 10:45 PM, Mike Javorski <mike.javorski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Chuck:
>
> I see that the patch was merged to Linus' branch, but there have been
> 2 stable patch releases since and the patch hasn't been pulled in.

The v5.15 merge window just closed on Monday. I'm sure there is a
long queue of fixes to be pulled into stable. I'd give it more time.

> You
> mentioned I should reach out to the stable maintainers in this
> instance, is the stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list the appropriate place to
> make such a request?

That could be correct, but the automated process has worked for me
long enough that I'm no longer sure how to make such a request.

--
Chuck Lever