pynfs: [NFS 4.0] SEC7, LOCK24 test failures

Hi Bruce,

I've also find different failures on NFS 4.0:

SEC7     st_secinfo.testRPCSEC_GSS                                : FAILURE
           SECINFO returned mechanism list without RPCSEC_GSS

LOCK24   st_lock.testOpenUpgradeLock                              : FAILURE
           OP_LOCK should return NFS4_OK, instead got
           NFS4ERR_BAD_SEQID

They're on stable kernel 5.12.3-1-default (openSUSE). I saw them also on older
kernel 4.19.0-16-amd64 (Debian).

Any idea how to find whether are these are wrong setup or test bugs or real
kernel bugs?

Upstreaming your scripts or better documenting the setup would be great.

Kind regards,
Petr