mount.nfs4 and logging

I have a client and server configured for nfs4 only.

The configuration used to work.

I have just upgraded from Fedora 31 to 32 on the client.  I now get:

  # mount /foo
  mount.nfs4: Protocol not supported

Wireshark does not detect any attempt by the client to talk to the server.

I get the same result if I do mount.nfs4 directly.

Can I wind up the logging for mount.nfs4 ? Or otherwise find a way to discover why the "Protocol not supported" message is being issued ?

Thanks,

Chris