Re: Strange segmentation violations of rpc.gssd in Debian Buster

Hi Doug, Dear Bruce,
FYI, I filed a bug with nfs-common package in Debian Buster:

Hope this helps to track down the problem further and shed some light on the mysterious segfaults of rpc.gssd.

>> A quick google links to https://wiki.debian.org/HowToGetABacktrace.
BTW: Thanks very much for the link. This helped to find the right dbgsym packages in order to produce a more readable and hopefully valuable backtrace. ;-)

I also passed by a similar and still open issue in the CentOS bug tracker:
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=15895

Best and Thanks for your support up to now
Sebastian

Sebastian Kraus
Team IT am Institut für Chemie
Gebäude C, Straße des 17. Juni 115, Raum C7

Technische Universität Berlin
Fakultät II
Institut für Chemie
Sekretariat C3