Re: Need help debugging NFS issues new to 4.20 kernel

So I've now running this patch ("NFSv4.1: Avoid false retries when RPC
calls are interrupted") for several days with no hangs at all and no
other regressions noted.  What would the next step be?  Will this be
sent upstream?  I'm not sure how to check if this is queued for
submission in someone's tree.

I doubt there is anything I can do to help the process but please let me
know if there is.

 - J<