Re: Need help debugging NFS issues new to 4.20 kernel

TM> Can you please try the following patch? It uses a different approach
TM> to dealing with interrupted NFSv4.1 RPC calls.

I can say that so far, after applying this last night to 50 machines and
users having logged for a bit over five hours now, things appear to be
working properly.  I haven't seen any issues this morning whereas with
an unpatched kernel I would have expected to see several hangs (or at
least user-initiated reboots) by now.

I will of course continue to monitor things, but at this point, feel
free to add

Tested-by: Jason Tibbitts <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 - J<