Re: RDMA connection closed and not re-opened

Chuck Lever wrote on 07/02/2018 07:44 PM:
Please review all of my last email. I concluded the likely culprit is a software bug, not server overload.
If CentOS 6 is required, CentOS / Red Hat really does need to be involved as you troubleshoot. Any code changes will necessitate a new kernel build that only they can provide.

Thanks we will see how it goes with the latest kernel and if there are still problems I'll look into filing bug report with CentOS or something.