Re: pynfs replay cache test SEQ9f

Your mailer's not quoting right, it's a little hard for me to find your
replies.  Wading in:

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 09:39:04PM +0000, Thomas Haynes wrote:
> On Oct 12, 2017, at 12:49 PM, J. Bruce Fields <bfields@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bfields@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> > So I *think* the only correct options OK or FALSE_RETRY?
>
> It can’t be OK if the parameters to SEQUENCE differ.

I'm getting that from: "When the replier detects a false retry, it is
permitted (but not always obligated) to return NFS4ERR_FALSE_RETRY in
response to the Sequence operation when it detects a false retry."

If i understand the following language, we're required to return
FALSE_RETRY in the case the rpc credentials of the caller map to
different principals, but not otherwise.

--b