NFSv4.2 mode_umask support

Since the last version, just two minor changes:

	- client uses the stored supported attribute results instead of
	  a new capability flag.
	- if a nutty client attempts to set both mode and new attribute,
	  the server returns INVAL instead of ignoring the mode.

Description, as before:

The following patches allow the umask to be ignored in the presence of
inheritable NFSv4 ACLs.  Otherwise inheritable ACLs can be rendered
mostly useless whenever the umask masks out group bits.

This solves a problem we've seen complaints about for some time, both
upstream and from RHEL users.

The new protocol has been discussed in the IETF working group and is
documented at:

	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-umask-02

It's unlikely that we'll discover problems requiring an incompatible
change, so I think we should consider this for 4.10.

--b.