Re: Debian kernel: "Server nfs-home reports our clientid is in use"

PS:

/sys/module/nfs/parameters/nfs4_unique_id returns just an
empty string. I would have expected the hostname or a
similar string here, according to Documentation/filesystems/\
nfs/nfs.txt .

I am absolutely sure that there are no duplicate host names in
my net. The IP addresses are fixed, too. Nevertheless, to
avoid problems I have changed my setup procedure to set
nfs.nfs4_unique_id in grub, as suggested.

I am still hoping for valuable feedback

Regards
Harri