Re: panic on 4.20 server exporting xfs filesystem

FYI, I small update on tracking down the recall issue:  this seems to
be very much something in the callback channel on the server.  When tracing
the client all the recalls it gets they are handled fine, but we do get
error back in the layout recall ->done handler, which most of the time
but not always are local Linux errnos and not nfs error numbers, indicating
something went wrong, probably in the RPC code.