NFSv2/3 vs v4 error codes?

As a followup to the fallocate discussion I checked what we map ENODEV
to in nfsd.  Turns out we map it to NFSERR_NODEV, which doesn't exist
in eiter NFSv4.0 nor NFSv4.1 despite the comment in
include/uapi/linux/nfs.h claiming otherwise.  I also just ran into
another issue where nfserrno translates a large lits of errors into
NFSERR_JUKEBOX, but for v4 we'd really want NFSERR_DELAY instead for
most of them.

Is it time for a version specific errno mapping?