Re: `ls` shows no files in mounted nfs folder, but ls 'file' works

Hi Bruce,

http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux/3.14.4-1/#linux-image-3.14-1-amd64_3.14.4-1
  <- version when reporting bug
http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux/3.14.15-2/#linux-image-3.14-2-amd64_3.14.15-2
<- current version

even when downgrading to the previous version, I can't reproduce the
bug anymore...
just realized that I didn't mention the tip of my embedded system
kernel, bad me, but it was some 3.16 rc,

/Andreas