RE: NFSv4.1 ACL reference implementation

We are implementing NFSv4.1 ACLs in the filesystem mostly to support
SMB/CIFS but I am seeing some strange behavior with ACL group
inheritance on children/grand-children using the nfs4_setfacl and
nfs4_getfacl on the parent directory.  The problems are mostly with
inheritance on the @OWNER and @GROUP ACEs...

What I am looking for is a reference that I can use to validate ACL
inheritance behavior. Is there a distro that has a filesystem which supports
NFSv4 ACLs?  Or ideally an rpm that I could install on a CentOS6 VM.
I have tried using the richacl mount option on OpenSUSE 13.1 but the
nfs4_getfacl command returns:
"Operation to request attribute not supported."
The fstab entry to mount the filesystem is:
/dev/disk/by-id/scsi-0QEMU_QEMU_HARDDISK_drive-scsi0-0-0-0-part3 \
	/home	ext4	acl,richacl,user_xattr 1 2

Do you have any recommendations as to what and how I can install
a filesystem that supports nfsv4 ACLs?

  --jim