Re: Windows AD, Users with too many groups

> And they have that same group membership on the server side?

Yes, both the NFS server and NFS client point to the same active
directory for ldap / kerberos.

I have tried running rpc.svcgssd with debugging, as well as with
strace as you suggested. I get plenty of output when a "good" user
logs in. No debugging information for user who fails. The error
(failed to create krb5 context...) appears on the client, maybe before
it connects to the server?

Thanks,

Norman