Re: Windows AD, Users with too many groups

Just a follow-up to my previous post. In debugging rpc.gssd on the
client, here's where things are dying:

creating tcp client for server filertest.safety.net.wm.edu
creating context with server nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WARNING: Failed to create krb5 context for user with uid 30487 for
server filertest.safety.net.wm.edu

But other users seem fine. I still think it's something to do with
excessive group membership.

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

Norman Elton
College of William & Mary