Linux NFS Town Hall meeting: Thur 10/17/13

Hello,

We have not had ones of these in a while so lets a
A Linux NFS town hall for tomorrow (Thur Oct 17)

The usual agenda is for the maintainers to give a quick
status of what's happening in area's they maintain. Next,
Chuck updates us on what's happen in the FedFS world. Next,
we open up the floor to other other contributors,like Andy,
who likes talks about security "stuff" ;-) Finally, we open the
floor to questions, comments, concerns from the community.

Generally the meeting last between 30 to 45 mins, with
a very hard stop at 60mins.

It is open to the entire community, so feel free to attend!

Time: 9:30 AM PST (12:30 PM EST)

The call in numbers are:
U.S. and Canada: (800) 451-8679
International dial-in number: (212) 729-5016
Israel Toll-Free: 1-809-462-557
Conference code: 564.272.1552

steved.