Re: Can't mount NFSv4 with kerberos on Debian Wheezy

Chuck,

I upgraded my system to Debian experimental yesterday and that fixed my NFS problem. Downgraded again to Wheezy and NFS still works. (I had put NFS on the back burner; the upgrade and downgrade was part of an attempt to install Skype, which eventually proved successful.) So apparently the problem was a broken installation of one of the NFS packages or a dependency. Presumably I could have fixed it by re-installing the one or two offending packages, but the "reinstall almost everything on the system" approach seems to have worked too. Thank you again for all your help!

John