Connectathon 2013 talks

Hi-

I'm organizing the talks at this year's Connectathon event.

  http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+nfs/Connectathon13

If you are interested in presenting, please contact me with details before Monday, February 25 (but the sooner the better).  Remember that the Connectathon test floor is covered by NDA, but the talks are open to the public.

For each talk, please provide:

 o  A title

 o  An abstract (a couple of sentences or so)

 o  Who exactly is going to present (with e-mail if possible)

 o  How long you think you need

 o  Whether you need more than just a projector

Thanks!

--
Chuck Lever
chuck[dot]lever[at]oracle[dot]com