Re: Labeled NFS Meeting Info for Tonight Dec 20/Dec 21st for our friends in Singapore

The notes below summarize what we decided during out last meeting. It also has our next meeting date. There are some more issues that need to be fixes

Shooting for merge window 3.9.

List of things to do:

Add warning fixup patch into tree (Dave Q)
Patch to cleanup comment for dentry_init_security (Dave Q)
Patch to cleanup comment to reflect that xattrs aren’t being used in the protocol (ismaclabel lsm hook) (Dave Q)

Patch to remove export option (SteveD)
Patch to fix ifdefs in client (SteveD)
Patch to fix ifdefs in server (SteveD)
Patch to remove bugons (Dave)

Rodel:

Work on making our attribute encoding/decoding work more like encode/decode_fsinfo. This means removing the extend fattr to use 3rd word patch and instead placing the information inside an op specific struct.
Work on Attribute change notification:
Smaller patches if possible (client, server, support, etc...)

Leaving RPCSECGSSv3 for now.

January 10th next Meeting.

Dave