Re: NFSd in container - it works

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:01:26 -0500
"bfields@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bfields@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > 3) Holding net by tracker looks redundant. What was the reason for this?
>
> I don't understand, what's tracker?

I assume he means the clientid tracker. That was necessary for the
nfsdcld upcall because it used rpc_pipefs files, and those were
net-namespacified. Once we deprecate that in 3.10, I don't think we'll
need to worry about the net namespace in the clientid tracker.

We probably *will* need to concern ourselves with the mnt namespace
there though since each container will presumably have its own clientid
database...

--
Jeff Layton <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxx>