NFSd in container - it works

Hi.
I have about ~10 more patches, which makes NFS server works in container (mnt + pid + net namesapces). And it passes basic tests.
But there are some issues I would like to discuss:
1) NFSd threads are running in init_pid namespace. This makes impossible to stop NFS server by signals from container. Also is makes possible to stop and destroy container without stopping its NFS server (network namespace thus will stay alive). So, there should be implemented some way to destroy these threads, when container's child reaper is exiting. 2) We need to solve this issue with registering in wrong portmapper. Sync connects suits both Lockd and NFSd. Bruce, what about gss daemon? Maybe some other socket (abstract UNIX or loopback) can be used instead? Or PipeFS?
3) Holding net by tracker looks redundant. What was the reason for this?

--
Best regards,
Stanislav Kinsbursky