Re: Labeled NFS [v5]

On 11/13/2012 23:32, Dave Quigley wrote:
On 11/13/2012 7:55 AM, Steve Dickson wrote:

On 12/11/12 20:39, Dave Quigley wrote:
If you're ok with non Fedora kernel images I can try to put up a tree either tonight or tomorrow with the patches that you just need to build and install. That plus the one patch for nfs-utils should make everything work.
I'm good with that....

steved.

Ok so if you go to http://www.selinuxproject.org/git you will see a
repo for lnfs and lnfs-patchset. The instructions at
http://www.selinuxproject.org/page/Labeled_NFS give you a better
indication on how to pull the trees. I've attached a patch for NFS
utils which gives support for security_label/nosecurity_label in your
/etc/exports file. I've also attached a script called setup which
should build a test directory called /export with a copy of /var/www
under it which should be labeled properly. It does all the proper
SELinux commands to make sure labeling is correct. Once you have that
setup just mount -t nfs localhost:/ /mnt/lnfs (or wherever you want)
and you should be good to go. Just ls -Z in /mnt/lnfs/var and check to
make sure the labels are the same as /export/var. It should have the
labels showing up in the network transfer. If you have any problems
just let me know and I can try to help figure them out.

Dave

If you want to run the testsuite we used Serge has a repo on the git page above for the selinux-testsuite. Just copy it onto the nfs export and follow the instructions in the readme.