RE: RPC Race Condition

OK, I've now posted the patches in the "bugfixes" branch of

       git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/trondmy/linux-nfs.git

By the way, you said that you were using a set of systemtap scripts to debug these races? If you'd be OK sharing those scripts, I'd love to see them. Debugging this kind of race is always difficult...

Cheers
  Trond