Re: RPC Race Condition

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 01:04:16PM +0000, Myklebust, Trond wrote:
> Cool! Would you mind if I add "Tested-by" tags?

Wouldn't mind at all.

I've also run several of the filebench [1] workload personalities with
this patched kernel for ten minutes a piece (i.e. the `fileserver' and
`networkfs' personalities) and experienced no problems.  During the
tests I also added the blackhole route to the server several times
(along with restarting the NFS server) and it recovered each time.  I
did this for filebench running SCHED_OTHER and SCHED_RR with a priority
of 50.

> Sure. I'll let you know as soon as I push them out later today...

Cool, I'll keep an eye out.

Chris

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/filebench/index.php?title=Filebench