Re: Stale NFS file handle - persistent error

Ok, you are right.
Certainly, it is a very old kernel because we had problems with the SCSI controller in new distros with 2.6-3 kernel. I think there is another computer available, so I think the best choice will be to try to move to that one.

Thanks guys for your fast replies and your time.

Carlos.