RE: Please support NSF squashing multiple groups

round.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I don't at all understand your
threat model. You appear to be worried about a threat where a user can
somehow usurp gids but not uids on the client.

Why is that particular case of interest?

Cheers
  Trond