Re: 2.6.38.6 - state manager constantly respawns

On May 16, 2011, at 3:12 PM, Harry Edmon wrote:

> Attached is 1000 lines of output from tshark when the problem is occurring.   The client and server are connected by a private ethernet.

Disappointing: tshark is not telling us the return codes.  However, I see "PUTFH;READ" then "RENEW" in a loop, which indicates the state manager thread is being kicked off because of ongoing difficulties with state recovery.  Is there a stuck application on that client?

Try again with "tshark -V".

--
Chuck Lever
chuck[dot]lever[at]oracle[dot]com