Re: Prioritizing readdirplus/getattr/lookup

I have, for now, hacked my way around my problem by splitting the server's uplink into two separate bonds.  This seems to have moderated the transaction rate of the HPC farm and allowed the "ls -l" calls to be served at an acceptable rate.

If someone smart thinks that giving the problem a real solution would be worthwhile, I'd be glad to offer more details about my test setup.

Thanks again for the various suggestions offered.

Andrew