Re: [RFC] spnfs-block: restore i_op->fallocate

Btw, how is the spnfs-block support supposed to work at all?

fallocate creates unwritten extents, and I can't actually
spot a place that would later convert them to regular extents.
And how does it work for filesystems without ->fallocate like
ext3?

And how do we prevent clients from reading uninitialized
blocks in areas allocated on the server but not written
to yet.  Is there anything like unwritten extents in the
on the write protocol?