bind mounts, crossmnt and multi client nfsv3

Hi,
I have a storage system that is exporting many directories to multiple clients resulting in a lot of mountpoints (156) on each client. What I'm trying to do is to create a single directory on the server and then use mount --bind to mount all the different directories (which are stored on different LVM volumes) into this single export directory and finally export this directory to the clients. Now the exports man-page mentions the crossmnt option but it also mentions that it cannot be used if I want to export the directory to multiple clients. Is there another way to accomplish something like this?

Regards,
  Dennis