RE: question about nfs41 features

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-nfs-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Olga Kornievskaia
Sent: Thu 9/23/2010 20:30
To: linux-nfs
Subject: question about nfs41 features

I would greatly appreciate it I can get a reply from NFS41 server
implementers out there on the subject of whether or not the following
feature are (a) currently implemented by your server, (b) will be
implemented soon (1year), (c) having interest in being implemented
within the next few years and (d) are so low in priority that could be
said: will never be implemented.

d) volatile handles
c) named attributes
c) directory delegations
d) SSV
a? if not - have to be fixed) trunking (session or clientid)
a, but switched off as linux client can't do that) segmented file layouts

b) recall of file layouts
a/b) cb_notify_deviceid
c) cb_getattr
c) cb_recall_slot