Re: pNFS: trouble test with fscache

Thank you

I have checked the memory ( 12G.)  and  sometimes memory is only 512M
(I set it in grub.conf)

fscache works well  I have sent /proc/fs/fscache/states to David
(RedHat who write fscache)

ENOBUFS is just normal infor

But  once fscache detect a ENOBUFS  It can't alloc more buff   Then
no more data can be write to disk

nfs_readpages_to_fscache   __nfs_readpages_from_fscache may report ENOBUF

After that  no buff will be alloc

Thank you for replaying this mail

yours
GongMeng