pNFS: trouble test with fscache

S:

I want to get benchmark from pNFS+ fscache with iozone

But  iozone can't work well
/proc/fs/nfsfs/volumes   show that  the fsc is YES

I have open cachefiled and mount a ssd (ext3/user_xattr) on /var/fscache

When I use iozone to test read/re-read   it can't write page to the SSD DISK

/var/log/messages  show that  first it can write 4 pages successfully

after NFS: nfs_getpages_from_fscache: no page: -105

Then it won't write any page to fscache

If i use( cp /mnt/file  ./ )    The fscache works well

I confuse and have google many web page.  change source code to latest
one  But can't handle it.
I wish any help

Thanks

                                yours