Re: [nfs] nfs: Fix nfs_sockaddr_match_ipaddr6

On 09/03/2010 09:17 AM, Chuck Lever wrote:

On Sep 3, 2010, at 12:15 PM, Ben Greear wrote:

A typo caused this method not not actually compare the
two addresses passed in.  It returned true in almost all
cases instead.

 From the perspective of the local logic, that looks correct.  Have you tried this with IPv6 mounts?  Notice any overall changes in behavior?

I noticed this when getting multiple NFS mounts to work with srcaddr=

The change fixed the problems I was seeing, but I haven't tested w/out
srcaddr= logic.  Might need to have two different NFS servers to do a good
test of this logic, and I'm not looking forward to setting up another
open-solaris box!

Thanks,
Ben

--