Re: Limits to number of files opened by remote hosts over NFSv4?

Yes, a DOCUMENTED and configurable limit may be useful... If there is
some way to monitor it, that would help too. Because "hidden" limits
are a pain... If I'm about to hit a brick wall, I'd like to at least
see it coming...

Regards,

Brian Cowan

ClearCase/VersionVault SWAT