Re: nfsd becomes a zombie

On 2024-07-02 20:17:11, Chuck Lever III wrote:

Harald, none of this is any more probative than the first
report you sent. We can't tell what's going on unless you
can help us debug the problem. We're just not set up as a
help desk. Have you contacted your Linux vendor and asked
for help?

Understood. I highly appreciate your work on the NFS implementation.

Maybe it is not important, but did you notice that the most recent
"Got unrecognized reply" messages in dmesg did not show up in /var/\
log/kern.log, except for the first message immediately before NFS got
frozen? Usually both show the same.

Regards

Harri