Re: reservation errors during fstests on pNFS block

On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 06:33:02PM +0000, Chuck Lever III wrote:
> > Well, they really should be alarming because the admin configured
> > a block layout setup and it did not work as expected.  So it should
> > ring alarm bells.
>
> Yes, I expect that "pNFS: failed to open device
> /dev/disk/by-id/dm-uuid-mpath-0x6001 ..." is very likely
> operator error.

Actually that one is purely a debug message if at all - we don't know
if it is a mpath or non-mpath device, so we just try that first.
So that is totally fine to downgrade or turn into a trace point.  OTOH
a warning if you could open neither option would still be useful.