NFS with TLS on 4.0

Hi Chuck,

I noticed an interesting behaviour by the linux server. If I were to
mount the linux server with vers=4.0,sec=sys,xprtsec=tls, acquire a
delegation, and trigger a CB_RECALL, then it is done with gss
integrity. Why is that? I thought callback is supposed to be done with
the same security flavor as the forechannel. But then also callback
isn't done over TLS. Should the callback be done over TLS (and it's a
future implementation to do for client/server)? Or is this a spec
restriction/limitation?

Thank you.