Re: [GIT PULL] Please Pull NFS Client Updates for Linux 6.8

Hi Linus,

On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 7:22 PM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 at 13:43, Anna Schumaker <anna@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >   git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/anna/linux-nfs.git tags/nfs-for-6.8-1
>
> .. side note: the key I have for you has expired, and it doesn't look
> like it's been updated in the kernel.org key repo.
>
> And doing a naive "gpg --refresh" doesn't get any updates either,
> because the pgp key server infrastructure has been so broken for so
> many years now.
>
> Can I ask you to refresh your key, maybe send it to Konstantin, and
> please don't make it expire (or at least move the expiration far into
> the future).

Thanks for the heads up about this! Looks like I updated the key
locally in November, but I guess the MIT keyserver choked on it. I've
emailed the updated key to Konstantin like you requested, so that
should be updated now too.

Anna