Re: [GIT PULL] Please Pull NFS Client Updates for Linux 6.8

On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 at 13:43, Anna Schumaker <anna@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/anna/linux-nfs.git tags/nfs-for-6.8-1

.. side note: the key I have for you has expired, and it doesn't look
like it's been updated in the kernel.org key repo.

And doing a naive "gpg --refresh" doesn't get any updates either,
because the pgp key server infrastructure has been so broken for so
many years now.

Can I ask you to refresh your key, maybe send it to Konstantin, and
please don't make it expire (or at least move the expiration far into
the future).

You aren't the only one with expired keys, I am just randomly picking
on you because I noticed, and your expiry seems to be fairly recent
(and I thus have some hope that you'll fix it - I've given up on some
people)

                Linus