RE: should we make --enable-tirpc the default in current nfs-utils?

When libnfsidmap, libgssglue, etc. are not present the build fails.  The
builder didn't specify any particular --enable-X flag, and the build
doesn't just do something like fall back and build v3-only.  Why would I
want the build to nondeterministically (to the extent that one might not
be aware of what libraries are installed) generate different code?

  -Dan