Re: should we make --enable-tirpc the default in current nfs-utils?

Jeff Layton wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 11:00:41 -0700
> "Muntz, Daniel" <Dan.Muntz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I concur on this approach... but would like to change the flavour a bit
Meaning.. Lets take out any and all references to TIRPC and replace
them with IPv6 support, since, ultimately, that's what were are talking
about...

So, if libtirpc exists, there will be IPv6 support. If not, there will
not be IPv6 support...

steved.