Re: Problem with NFS and XEN

Trond:

BINGO!!!!
That was good!
Thank you thank you.
Does this mean that if I recreate the subdirectory, I have to do something to
re-exportit? like exportfs -a nfsclient:/adir

I will keep going, but that is great so far!
Thank you very much,

Roger Marcus

trond:
Oh, you're using crossmnt to export the subdirectories? In that case,
why doesn't just 'exportfs -f' suffice to allow you to unmount them?