gssapi and nfs4

Hi all,

So, as I stated previously, I've migrated a few of my mounts to nfs4
with gssapi to solve the limit of 16 supplemental groups issue with the
SYS security model.

I have taken notice of the gssapi export specification:

/mnt/data       gss/krb5i(<export_options>)

So with gssapi, gone is the concept of limiting exports to ip/netmasks
as well as exporting to different machines (as identified by
ip/netmasks) with different export options.  Is that correct?

How do those concepts map to gssapi then?

I realize that being a newbie to this gssapi use of nfs, this is all
probably pretty basic for most everyone here.  Is there some documents
that you could suggest for a person familiar with the SYS/nfs3 security
model to read in understanding the concepts of GSS/nfs4.  Or if you are
willing to entertain my newbie questions, let me know and I will ask
away, but I don't want to presume.

Thanx,
b.