Re: nfs and kerberos authentification problem.

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 08:53:09PM +0200, François Valenduc wrote:
> It's my home directory, so it has normal permission for such a directory:
> drwxrwsr-x 77 francois francois 4,0K sep  4 20:43 francois/

So everybody has permission to read that directory--OK, that shouldn't
be a problem.

> I don't think there is someting strange with this. I start running out
> of ideas to get it working. I have reenabled nfs4 (which I also tried)
> and it give the same problem. In order to do that, I off course changed
> the exports file like this;

> /export/francois
> ordi-francois(nohide,rw,root_squash,no_subtree_check,sec=sys:krb5)

Let's just pick nfsv3 and stick with it; both nfsv3 and nfsv4 should
work, and switching between the two just complicates the debugging.

What does your mount commandline look like?

Could you get a network trace?  Just start

	tcpdump -s0 -wtmp.pcap

then attempt the mount, then after it fails kill tcpdump and send me
tmp.pcap.

--b.