Re: server rdma todo's

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, J. Bruce Fields wrote:

> I've got a few very small server-rdma todo's lying around; would you be
> the right person to help with them?
>
> 	- Documentation on nfsrdma security issues.  (Examples of setup
> 	  that would be secure, under what asssumptions, etc.)

What document would this be for? Is there an example of the format for
TCP or UDP?

When do you need this by? We should involve Tom Talpey in this, but he
is away on vacation this week. I think Tucker is on vacation this week
too.

> 	- Fix Kconfig rmda help to mention server too.

Tucker or I could do that. Which Kconfig did you want to update?

I also need to incorporate Chuck's suggestions into the updated
NFS/RDMA readme.