Re: Upcoming nfs-utils 1.1.3 release.

Hi Lukas,

Lukas Hejtmanek wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 05:33:38PM -0400, Steve Dickson wrote:
>> Sorry I must have missed the posting... would you mind sending me a pointer
>> to those posting?
>
> as promissed, my patch is attached. hope you like it :)

Again, not to be a pain but, we have a standard way of posting
patches. Here are some guidelines: http://kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/lkml/#s1-10

But in general you need to describe at the top of the patch what
problem the patch addresses and how that patch fixes that problem
as well as having a "Signed-Off-By:" line.

So if you could please repost the patch following the above
guidelines, it would be appreciated.

steved.